Blog Changes

I have made a system, that I think is pretty cool, to change my blog color every season.
Now, I will have blue (the previous color) for winter, green (the color now) for spring.
yellow or pink for summer, orange or yellow for fall, and so on, and so forth.

Anyway since I have a lot going on, I have more than one thing to post about.
I customized my kitty!
(LPS kitty not Sophie).
Here are some pics:





She used to go by Stripes but now it's Stripes or Super Kitty, I'm coming up with names, because although Super Kitty is a great name, its too cliche for me. You can comment some names if you want! :)
Anyway
Later!!

6 comments:

  1. How about Spots, Jane or Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spots, Jane, or Shelia, all sound like normal cat names, although these are really cute names i'm looking for a more super pet kind of name.
    Thank You for commenting your thoughts though "Izzy Squizzy"!.
    and maybe I will make it a name for one of my other pets. :)
    Thanks, with love, Els.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, no problem. How about Super Shelia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete