:)

Well, it has been a while since I last wrote a post. I thought I would make one right now.
So my YouTube has been doing well, almost 10 subscribers! Still on my search for a name to call my subscribers. Sophie is just fine, and happy!
Here are some pics of Sophie to prove that she is fine.







I'm sorry that I don't post often, I post when something interesting happens and when I feel like it's okay to post about, and when I feel like writing a post. I try to make interesting things but, then I'm too lazy to post about them.
Here are some computers I made of paint and cardboard. I also made Computers, DVD's and a table.





Here is a photo shoot of Emily, Silver, and Even, + some other LPS that I have no name for...


Emily ^

Even ^



Silver ^


Other LPS ^



Later, ~Els

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! I accidentally deleted your comment!!

      Delete