Cutsie Cabinets!

Yesterday, I was bored, and I wanted to do something with some paint samples I got at the store. So, I made these really cute cabinets. I also made a book shelf/cabinet!! So, here are some pics! P.S. I got Marceline (Cat) and Charles (Polar Bear) to model them!

                      The Bookshelf/Cabinet





                                Cabinet #1

 Cabinet #2


I even made a diary cover for Marceline!



For the cabinets, I folded about half a paint sample, and taped scraps from the leftover paint sample parts onto the top and bottom of the folded paint sample. I then drew a handle on the cabinet with permanent marker.

For the bookshelf/cabinet, I originally wanted to make it a full bookshelf, but it proved easier said than done. A basically made a cabinet without a door, put a shelf in out of paint sample scraps, and then taped on a short door, so that it is easy access to the bookshelf.

For the diary cover, I folded two paint samples.

P.S. The paint samples I used were those long ones with different shades of basically the same color.

Later!!
~Els

0 comments: